The power of P and the monkey s*#t lady


Sat perplexed with Prince and Pat pondering why the letter P has become such a prominent player in my profession. Power, plane, pause, point, push and purpose just to name a few. Besides pleading to use Private water instead of Pumphouse, the most powerful P in my portfolio right now is Purple. Never have pumped anything plum colored from a fish, yet purple flies produce a high percentage of the prize in the winter months. Is it a phase? I don't need any more proof. Give me a cold winter midge day and my peeps will be patiently pimping pupa in pits and potholes below poop plants.




Super cool read from Deeter about the monkey shit lady

http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/flytalk/2013/01/best-fly-fishing-hatch-matching-story-ever


No comments:

Post a Comment