Shrimp and Crab Dinner

Merry Christmas to the 3 of you that read this! Hope everyone is looking back on a happy year and looking forward to the best one yet!



Prepping for some Redfish fun with the big jaws and 2/0 hooks, what a treat. There is something about putting together a big fly that reminds me of building models when I was a kid. That could have been the 2 quarts of super glue I used also.


"Tie em big" says my guide, "with a weed guard that will cut through concrete".
I always listen to my guide.

So off we go for some warmth between holidays. The whole clan could use some already, especially Kitty, Sam just wants to see the Ocean for the first time and hunt some gators. Hopefully I will be posting some pics of a big bull or two from location "M" after I serve them a nice Shrimp and Crab dinner, Minturn style.

See you in 2016,
Carry On

No comments:

Post a Comment