Global Warming & Egg Whites

Glorious Global Warmth has my neighborhood on fire.



Seriously, get in touch with me and book a trip the fishing all three ways could not be better right now.


________________________________________________________________________________

 If yer gonna feed them feed them well, I have been trying to reduce my trouts bad cholesterol by using more Egg Whites



Just a dash of Oregon Cheese
________________________________________________________________________________

Had a great trip to Texas last week part of which included a trip to the coast and a trip with Alvin Dedeaux. Book a trip with All Water Guides for some Redfish. 


The best single day of Redfishing I have ever experienced. I have no idea how many shots I had but I tried like hell to ruin that Clouser. Look Alvin up, you will not be disappointed.
________________________________________________________________________________

Join us at Colorado Angling Company Headquarters this afternoon for some Fun, Food, Flies being tied and a great giveaway from Umpqua.
There's Beer, Coney dogs, Kitty's Homemade Mac Salad and a load of BS
Come see me if you are around.
3-7


No we are not burning Bones


Full page of love in this years Umpqua Catalog is nice.
Buy my flies!!!

Carry On

No comments:

Post a Comment