World Invasion

Super, super excited to hear Vail Colorado and my friend JKnight have been awarded the 2015 Youth World Fly Fishing Championships AND the 2016 Adult World Fly Fishing Championships.



I have enjoyed living on the fringe of competitive Fly Fishing but it has just been around blokes from the states.It has been great fun starting to understand the process, the rules and the players here so I can only imagine things when the world gets in my boat. For the guys that have put time in traveling to Colorado the past few years I hope you guys have some home field advantage and I am looking forward to being part of the process. I know for sure tournaments like America Cup just became very valuable on every teams calender for the next few years.

Checkout Troutlegend for great updates on Comp Fishing

No comments:

Post a Comment