Catch more fish using a Bobber




So........Things change.

 I am very excited to announce that I will be doing my own thing with a little co-op of very experienced guides at Trout Trickers; as well as working with my friends at Fly Fishing Outfitters again. I am working on relationships in Summit County, the Roaring Fork Valley and Wyoming also, hopefully making it easier for all of my fishing friends to customize their trips. For now I am bumping around the same incredible rivers that have put huge smiles on so many faces with the same passion for a sport that has given me so much over the years.


Looking forward to many days on the river with Chef Mazza. 

The opportunity to work with my old friend Pete Mott at Trout Trickers has been a dream for both of us for a long time. Once he added my good friend Anthony Mazza to the crew it was an easy decision and I look forward to growing my own little gig along side these guys now. I am also very excited to be part of the Orvis family again. I always enjoyed my time working with Orvis and all the great people that work for the company. John Packer and all the guides at Fly Fishing Outfitters remained friendly after I left back in 2009. I never lost sight of that and I appreciate John's willingness to work with me still. I need to be challenged and I look forward to having  guides with 20 plus years experience on the water with me, pushing me and my program to get even better.
                                          

   
                                              FLY SHOPS DON'T PUT YOU ON FISH  
                             

GUIDES DO.



MOST ANGLERS DON"T REMEMBER WHO THEY PAID 


THEY REMEMBER THE GUIDE


THEY REMEMBER THE FUN


THEY REMEMBER THE EXTRA MILES,


THE EXTRA EFFORT,


THE EXTRA HOURS,


THE TIME SPENT WITH FAMILY


THE LASTING RELATIONSHIPS


AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE FISH



SO AS AN ANGLER ARE YOU PROPERTY OF A  FLY SHOP?


OR ARE YOU FREE TO BE A FAN OF YOUR GUIDE?

Over the years I have managed to get real lucky with a few of you and I look forward to doing my job at the highest level possible, on the river, at the vise, with the camera and with my boat. Nothing's changed, it's still a proven fact you catch more fish using a Bobber. Just sayin.



We've already found a 3' Lizard together so there is no telling whats next.

Tons of more stuff to announce including our hosted trip to Belize in April 2017, The World Championship of Fly Fishing as well as some very exciting news to announce soon in the fly tying world! 

Carry On

No comments:

Post a Comment